WITH CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19 IN NEBRASKA, HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY AND LIMIT THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE:
- Wash hands frequently, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least a 60% alcohol content when hand washing is not an option.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose & mouth.
- When possible, avoid contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms of upper respiratory illness.
- If you are ill, stay home.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE ILL, OR BELIEVE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19:
- Call your healthcare provider BEFORE going in for an appointment.
- Call the Ponca Health Services Public Health Nurse Line at 402-649-2568 or 402-738-3157 for screening and assistance.
- Notify Ponca Health Services CEO Matt Matusiak at 402.405.3875 and your county health department.
Additionally, Ponca members and clients are encouraged to contact Ponca Health Services CEO Matt Matusiak at 402.405.3875, or email email@example.com for more information about COVID-19.